The ZIP SCREEN is a unique screen system. With its sophisticated technical design, it creates a modern touch to administrative buildings and family homes. Thanks to the special stitching of the fabric in the side guidance, the ZIP SCREEN basically increases the roller blind’s resistance to wind. When in the closed position, it partially replaces a insect screens and when the blackout type of material is used, it ensures darkness effectively.
Selecting the technical fiber, Satiné, (glass fiber covered with PVC) or Soltis (polyester fiber with a PVC layer), it is possible to ensure maximum protection against sun rays and heat penetration, ensure the optimal level of day light inside and ensures optimal contact with the outdoor surroundings. The built-in motor drive highlights the modern design of the system and its overall comfort..
These useful features are what make the SCREEN ZIP system a technologically top-of-the-line system on the screen blind market, which effectively accessorizes the technological concept of passive buildings in the shading field.
Advantages and benefits
- Decorative and modern building exterior element,
- minimal light penetration thanks to the absolute fabric tension,
- high resistance to wind,
- heat regulating effect,
- insect protection in closed position,
- frame colour as per the RAL chart (except of plastic parts),
- electric control.
Introduces a unique system for attaching fabric. The screen fabric is equipped with a special ZIP system application, which enables it to be seamlessly attached, stretched out and lead through the guidance. As a result of this equipment, the system is very stable and wind resistant.
System of control
- Electrically driven – by a switch or remote control unit
We do not manufacture atypical dimensions.
*except of plastic parts
Basic colors available for the profiles and guide rails
- RAL 9006
- RAL 9007
- RAL 7016
Colors of profiles and guide rails for an additional price
RAL Colors – upon request.
The materials offered for screen blinds are as follows
- Glass fiber covered with a PVC layer
- Polyester fiber with a PVC layer
Satiné, Satiné Blackout, Satiné Metal
- PVC-coated fibreglass provides excellent dimension stability, protection against fire and chemicals, UV stability and excellent resistance to weather conditions.
- In the basic version, the fabric is composed of 42 % fiberglass and 58 % PVC coating (except for the blackout-type fabrics)..
- The material is made from a fabric woven from a high-strength polyester fibre, with surface treatment by pigmented PVC. The material is pre-stressed using the Precontraint technology in two directions, ensuring high dimensional stability and strength.
- Further advantages of the material include excellent heat–insulating properties, optimal visual and lighting properties, colour fastness (UV-stability), and flame resistance (B1, M1).
Pattern chart of fabrics
- Aluminum wood
- external rolling shutters
- External shading systems
- Garage doors
- Interior products
- Mosquito nets
- Pergola flopper
- Pergola lidia
- rolling aluminum garage doors
- Rolling shutters
- rolling shutters monoblok
- sectional garage doors
- Type c
- Type S
- Type z
- Venetian blinds
- Vertical blinds
- Vertical krystal
- Vertical Screen
- Web design