The SCREEN LITE introduces a “light-weight variant” of the SCREEN GW blind. In its standard version, we offer the screen blind with the possibility of side guidance by a cabel or guide rail, however, without the covering profile.
With its design, it creates an overall atmosphere of the interior and adds stylish simplicity and modern appearance to buildings. This type of screen blind is suitable for indoor as well as for outdoor use. In its standard version, we offer the SCREEN LITE blind with a motorized drive, however it is also possible to use the handle manual control.
Fabrics for these modern screen blinds are offered in several alternatives of material composition based on the purposes of use – glass fiber, PVC, polyester, including the possibility of a blackout type material. The selected types of material and its combinations ensure excellent resistance against climate conditions.
Thanks to its wide range of fabrics and versions, the SCREEN LITE blind offers an excellent price alternative for indoor or outdoor use and allows the regulation of the heat conditions indoors.
Advantages and benefits
- Light-weight variant without the cover moulding,
- cost-effective alternative to the SCREEN ZIP and SCREEN GW models,
- screening of both the interior and the exterior areas,
- side guidance by a cable or by a guide rail,
- possibility of electric control,
- frame colour as per the RAL chart
System of operation
- Electrically driven – by a switch or a remote control unit
- Manual – handle
We do not manufacture atypical dimensions.
*except of plastic parts
Basic colors available for the profiles and guide rails
Colors of profiles and guide rails for an additional price
RAL Colors – upon request.
The materials offered for screen blinds are as follows
- Glass fiber covered with a PVC layer
- Glass fiber without PVC and halogen content
- Polyester fiber with a PVC layer
Satiné, Satiné Blackout, Satiné Metal
- PVC-coated fibreglass provides excellent dimension stability, protection against fire and chemicals, UV stability and excellent resistance to weather conditions.
- In the basic version, the fabric is composed of 42% fiberglass and 58% PVC coating (except for the blackout-type fabrics).
- The SCREEN NATURE fabrics are of a special composition: they are made of 100% fibreglass without PVC and halogens – they meet high requirements for ecology with minimum environmental impacts, for the protection of health, safety and flame resistance (A2, M0).
- The combination of 30 % polyester fiber and 70 % PVC offers a wide range of fabrics for indoor use, which fulfills the basic requirements of functionality, design, heat and visual comfort..
- The material is made from a fabric woven from a high-strength polyester fibre, with surface treatment by pigmented PVC. The material is pre-stressed using the Precontraint technology in two directions, ensuring high dimensional stability and strength.
- Further advantages of the material include excellent heat–insulating properties, optimal visual and lighting properties, colour fastness (UV-stability), and flame resistance (B1, M1).
Pattern chart of fabrics